Meet the 10 people selected in the Contest:
- Axel Arellano – Mexico
- Elionardo Oliveira – Brazil
- Gonçalo Aparecido Martins – Brazil
- Graciele Sousa da Silva – Brazil
- Hazell Verónica Flores Dávila – Nicaragua
- Juan Carlos Ordóñez Reyes – Colombia
- Lilia Yoana Cuero Castro – Colombia
- Michel Pamponet – Brazil
- Nicolas Eduardo Cabrera – Brazil
- Zein Alasman Guerrero Calderón – Peru
Congratulations to all the people who participated and continue to work towards Rural Development.
IFAD have launched a photo competition on the theme of youth and rural development to promote youth participation in rural development in Latin American and the Caribbean.
We are looking for images that show young people engaged in rural areas in the region, especially with a focus on innovative practices and solutions. We will be selecting the winning entries based on originality, creativity, and connection with the theme. Be creative!
The winners will have the opportunity to win a trip to join the award ceremony of the Rural Youth Innovation Award.
Ten selected photos will also be exhibited during the official ceremony of the Rural Youth Innovation Award in June 2020. The top three winners will have the opportunity to receive training in digital communications and an expenses paid trip to the ceremony.
How to enter
- Read the entry conditions carefully
- Complete the signed image use authorisation form
- Write a brief description of the photograph (5-10 lines)
- Include your contact information
- Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is open to youth between 18 and 35 years old who are citizens and residents of a country in Latin America or the Caribbean. The registration deadline is on January 24, 2020,
The contest is part of the Rural Youth Innovation Award in Latin America and the Caribbean, an IFAD initiative to identify, award and promote innovative youth-led initiatives in the region. Applications for the Award begin in January 30, 2020.
To apply, fill out the image use authorisation form (access here) and read the details of the public call below.
More information: email@example.com