Doubts about the main dates and the entire process? Check all the details in the image below:
March 3rd 2021: Launch of the 2nd edition
In this first stage, the Award will receive preliminar registrations from interested ini
March 3rd 2021 – April 15th 2021: Submissions opening
In this first stage, the Award will receive preliminar registrations from interested initiatives:
Applicants must be:
- 18 to 35 years old
- National and residents of one of the countries in Latin America and the Caribbean (IFAD members)
- In the case of a group, at least 80% must be between 18 to 35 years old. All of them must be residents and nationals from the LAC region.
Initiatives must have already been implemented or are under implementation with achieved results and bring the following types of innovation:
- New products introduction;
- Introduction of new production methods;
- New forms of socio-economic organisation;
- Development of new sources of supply for raw materials and others materials; and
- Creation of new market structures.
April 15 2021 – April 26 2021: Pre-qualification
The Project team will verify if the applicants meet the eligibility criteria and are qualified for the next phase.
April 27 2021 – May 05 2021: Submission of full documentation
Upon qualification, initiatives will receive information regarding the deadline and process to send detailed documentation about their initiatives – i.e.: detailed data about their product or beneficiaries/clients, business plan, market analysis, financial reports, progress or annual reports, among others.
April – June: Initiatives Evaluation
The initiatives will be evaluated by two experts who will be part of the Evaluation Panel. Specialists will evaluate the initiatives according to the award’s evaluation criteria.
Late June: Winners disclosure Winners will be disclosed publicly during the Rural Youth Innovation Award closing ceremony. Winners will be personally contacted in advance by the Project Team.
In case of doubts, write to us at email@example.com